words i am pondering today



Do your little bit of good where you are; it is those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.--Desmond Tutu


Thursday, December 15, 2011

pausing--for CHOCOLATE

I just could not resist sharing this offer that came in my inbox today:


For my friends who know Fannie May candies from our growing up in the Midwest--WHOO-HOO!

For my friends who don't know Fannie May--YUM.

I am a wee bit bummed that I already bought my FM for Xmas presents, a few weeks back when they had a 30% off deal plus free shipping.  But then again, I'm happy to have my shopping done. 

But any of you who still need to get a Christmas present and know the person enjoys chocolate--consider this deal.  I personally recommend the Mint Meltaways (the mixed green and brown, not the holiday ones), the Trinadads, the dark chocolate caramels, the hostess mints, and the pixies.  There are LOTS of other ones I enjoy, but those are some of Fannie May's best.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.  Can't wait until Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment