words i am pondering today



Do your little bit of good where you are; it is those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.--Desmond Tutu


Sunday, February 6, 2011

update: my neckwarmer!

OK, so I don't yet have it in hand, but look at the pic the seller sent of my custom neckwarmer:



Ahhhhhhhhhh. She sent me the pic to show me the button options.  I chose the faceted jet black one on the very botton, left, which she said is vintage glass.  Perfect!

And yes, I know I am a little too excited.  Clearly I don't buy much for myself that falls into the "fun" and not just "practical" category.  I have to admit I'm enjoying the fun. : )

3 comments:

  1. I'm so out of style, I just wear my standby turtlenecks! I really feel cold tonight, though. Think I will wear two pairs of socks tonight. Real sexy! Your father, however, is wearing shorts and tee shirt. Can't understand how he can do that:) Good night and sweet dreams to you all. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete