words i am pondering today



Do your little bit of good where you are; it is those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.--Desmond Tutu


Thursday, February 3, 2011

one last neck warmer--for now

here is one more scarf I wanted to show you:

found at this etsy shop

Totally cute!!!!  And reasonably priced!  But what most intrigues me about this scarf is that I think I could actually do this myself!!!!

I am slightly artistic, meaning I can dabble in just about anything, but not at all crafty.  Knitting and crochet and felting just seem way beyond my current mental abilities, time availability, and patience level.  But this I can get my brain around--it is clear how it is made, and I know I could at least try!  Maybe it would not turn out as clean as this one, but I am sure the pleasure of wearing my inperfect try would make up for it. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment