words i am pondering today



Do your little bit of good where you are; it is those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.--Desmond Tutu


Thursday, August 19, 2010

introducing another new blog on my sidebar

I don't even know how I find some of these blogs, just starting at one of my usual reads and following some link trail, I guess.  (It's not like I am on the computer ALL the time, but when I am sitting down for my afternoon tea respite, sometimes blog reading is the perfect mental escape.)  But this one, Creating my Own Little Nirvana, has been fascinating--another glimpse into a life so different from mine, another beautiful story in the making.  And you know how I love God stories--well, now that I think about it, maybe you don't, since I keep meaning to write them down here but have so far only posted a couple.  ANYWAY, if you are in the mood for an amazing, goose-bumpy good story, here you go

And then if that was not enough God awesomeness, check this one out.

1 comment:

  1. no way. No WAY!!!! The first was incredible! A miracle involving Senator John Kerry! And I watched the vid she linked to, and got all weepy. But THEN...I read the second story! Gulp! Could hardly see through the tears! The faithfulness and the love of God-it was better than a Nicholas Sparks book! (That doesn't sound quite right, but do you know what I mean?)

    ReplyDelete