words i am pondering today



Do your little bit of good where you are; it is those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.--Desmond Tutu


Wednesday, August 18, 2010

geeky humor

From menstruation to Star Wars, I am clearly back to being all over the place with this blog. 

Welcome to my brain!

I thought I would take a moment and introduce a new blog on my sidebar, Epbot.  This is the sister blog to Cake Wrecks, created by CW founder Jen as an outlet for all her non-cake ideas and delights.  This blog is so much fun to read--Jen is amazingly crafty, and is a truly girlie geek at heart, but her writing is what always gives me a smile.  She and her husband John have been at a big Star Wars convention in Orlando, Florida, and they have been posting photos of costumes they sighted while there, some amazingly acurate, some just funny, and others funny and cool:

In honor of the Rosas



(As you can see, the photo belongs to Epbot--hopefully Jen won't mind me using it here since I am using it to laud her blog!)

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Just....wow.I am truly honored, on behalf of all the Scottish Stormtroopers out there in the world!

    ReplyDelete