words i am pondering today



Do your little bit of good where you are; it is those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.--Desmond Tutu


Thursday, October 15, 2009

Summing Up the Day: Pt. 1

I started to write an entry in which I moaned and groused about life the past two weeks, and especially this week and most especially today. But it was such a drag, I deleted it and decided to instead just give you all a few snapshots of life today here in the Little House under the Big Trees.

First, a conversation (true):

M (crying and angry): Mommy, G gave me an axe kick to the head!

G: No. . . a roundhouse kick to the side.

Lest you feel sorry for M, she was reprimanded twice this afternoon for using her martial arts moves to bully her little sister, B.

And I'm all out of chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment