words i am pondering today



Do your little bit of good where you are; it is those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.--Desmond Tutu


Monday, January 23, 2012

New blog on the sidebar--tiny houses!

While I was researching bedroom options for small rooms, I came upon this blog, and can't imagine why I never did before!  So much eye-candy, so many fun ideas, so much encouragement realizing how many people out there want to live in an itsy-bitsy house, and would even think ours is generously sized! (Well, not for a family of 6, but certainly a young couple with one baby and a few dogs.)

Today's post got me drooling:


Click on this link to see pics of the interior, and read the story.

Oh, how I wish I could park this in the front yard for a guest house!  And the gypsy interior could be SO GORGEOUS as a theme for a little bedroom remodel. . . ; )


1 comment:

  1. Something crazy is going on. Now you're not showing up on my reader and I can't even get your last post to open :(

    Thanks for posting the start of a tour. I can't wait to see more! And this tiny house is too cute.

    Also, I just sent you an email. :)

    ReplyDelete