words i am pondering today



Do your little bit of good where you are; it is those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.--Desmond Tutu


Monday, April 25, 2011

Teatime with Jesus--TBD

What are the odds--this is the second year in a row that I gave up sweets, esp. my precious dark chocolate, for Lent (among other things), and then end up sick at Easter so just when I can eat it, I don't at all want to.

Wah!

Teatime with Jesus will just have to wait.

But I did plan ahead, and when I do feel good enough to indulge I have dark chocolate pecan carmel turtles and dark chocolate covered orange peel.  mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

(There are other things I want to share with you all about the Lent experience this year, but they too will have to wait.  The mental queue of posts is already too long. . . )

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter! 

3 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon! Hope your family had a wonderful Easter too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you were sick for Easter. I hope you feel better soon so you can indulge. Thank you again for sharing your chocolate treasures with us. ♥
    ~Kari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the well-wishes, ladies! I should have clarified that it is not sick-sick (like last year), but a strange combination of headache and nausea that I suspect is linked to a pinched nerve in my neck--old reoccuring injury that flared up while sleeping in an unfamiliar bed there at the in-laws. It's either the neck thing or having too many carbs this past weekend--time will tell! So I am not terribly sick, just uncomfortable and not myself. : )

    ReplyDelete