words i am pondering today



Do your little bit of good where you are; it is those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.--Desmond Tutu


Monday, May 31, 2010

can't. get. them. out.

Of my head, that is.

This past week I was browsing home blogs getting ideas for continuing some of our home projects this summer, and one of the blogs linked a couple of videos. I don't even know why I clicked on them, but I did. And instantly got the best music kick I have had in a long time:



(The videos are a little crazy--but the music I like!)

I don't really ever listen to the radio or any music streaming from anywhere and we don't have TV, so my only place to hear new music in the last, oh, several years has been the compilation CDs my sweet friends Susan and Rosa have made me! (LOVE me a "mix tape" from a good friend!) Actually finding some new music and immediately liking it was very fun.



I am sure you have already heard them, Susan, as you are always way ahead of me in such things! Carrie, if you are still out there reading, I thought of you when I heard this last one (not quite A Flock of Seagulls, but very Modern English, no?) : )



Now I have new songs for doing the dishes, dusting and folding laundry!

No comments:

Post a Comment