words i am pondering today



Do your little bit of good where you are; it is those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.--Desmond Tutu


Thursday, August 11, 2011

Antidote for Melancholy #1.5

This actually happened last Friday night, and I intended to post it Saturday morning, and totally forgot. 

Yeah, it was a really busy Saturday, but that also shows you how my brain functions--or too often doesn't.

But it was pretty ironic that after such a crabby, sulky and sucky week (them and me), that my children would respond with this, while they were setting the table for dinner:


You would think God was trying to tell me something.

(I'll write about this week once I get the chance--I am totally on-mommy all the time these days, and it means I don't get the thought-space for real blogging--but it is still hard, but the fruits of my perseverence are showing. . . )

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. How adorable are they?! It even looks like Smiley was trying to get in on the fun too :)

    This totally brought a smile to my face. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it! (PS: did you see my comment after your Velveteen Rabbit entry?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica, seeing your comment made me realize I forgot to tell you how absolutely incredibly adorable Grace is (that video you posted is just too cute)!

    Mom, I ALWAYS see the comments (a notice goes to my email inbox) and ALWAYS apppreciate them, but i don't always have a good chance to respond! I am usually sitting down for blog time with food and drink, which means I don't usually type. And then by the time I am done eating, it is time to get up again! So sometimes I get more blog reading done than I do writing. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I love your kids.

    ReplyDelete