words i am pondering today



Do your little bit of good where you are; it is those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.--Desmond Tutu


Saturday, June 4, 2011

where i was today



I spent the day loving on women who needed some!  You can read a snippet about it here, or hopefully some of the amazing photographers who were there providing services for the women and their families will post some photos that actually do the event justice.  I was there working for seven hours straight (as so many others were too), as I spent one shift on the hospitality team and one shift in the boutique.  I'll say more if I get good photos, so you can see what a special event it was.  But I came home feeling like I had been hit by a truck, and am too tired to put it all into words just now. : )

(the link goes to the blog of one of our pastors, who also happens to be the husband of my dear Becky)

 I hope you all lived some loving today!

No comments:

Post a Comment