words i am pondering today



Do your little bit of good where you are; it is those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.--Desmond Tutu


Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Fun on the Web Weds: etsy delights for the baby

Writing about those girl skirts was fun--and I realized, it was a little like cleaning out my etsy favorites "closet" too, since once I shared the images here I was free to remove them from my ever growing list of favorites there on etsy.   In other words, doubly satisfying! 

So, since it is a foggy Weds. morning, and I am all stiff and sore from yesterday's gardening, and the girls are playing so nicely in the bedroom all together, and Smiley is perfectly content playing with trucks while he does his morning business on his little potty, and I have absolutely no urge to spoil this moment of tranquility. . . let's look at more etsy together! 

In this post, I'll share some other things I have come across during my etsy searches this past year, a few baby items that are either too sweet or too funny not to share:


baby poncho, by 3NiecesDesigns


(Jessica, this first one has baby Grace written all over it!)



yellow, by kneesandtoesboutique



baby doll sling, by SnuggyBaby

hat with earflaps, by mo jackson


tulip pocket sundress, by RevolutionaryWoolens



baby blossoms booties, by BabyOasis



wool diaper cover, by grandmagift11




wool monster slippers, by HandKnitHugs






crochet giraffe hat, by puremagicstudios



Please Wait. . . . bodysuit, by Xmarksthetot










Closing note.  There are WAY too many beautiful and adorable things for babies on etsy.   This is truly just an eensy weensy sampling. It is a really good thing we are not having more babies (right, Lord?), because I had not discovered etsy when I had babies--and now the knowledge I have would be a dangerous thing indeed. . . ; )

1 comment:

  1. Ahh. Too much cute stuff. The poncho is ADORABLE. And I am loving the hats and booties.

    I really need to learn how to knit!

    ReplyDelete