words i am pondering today



Do your little bit of good where you are; it is those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.--Desmond Tutu


Monday, November 29, 2010

one thing you would not think would happen in our house. . .

Playing hide and seek for 10 minutes without exhausting the hiding places.  And not being able to find your big sister after several minutes of looking.

And finding your sister, finally, with mommy's help, under a pile of dirty laundry in the shower room. 

Actually, that part you probably would think would happen in our house.


*I must say, in my own defense, don't forget we traveled last week, and this is only the accumulation of 5 days' clothes, and it has been raining cats and dogs which is not good weather for lugging hampers outside and down to the  Underbelly of the house. . . am I excused yet?

4 comments:

  1. Now I want to see pictures of your little house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you all do! Actually, I have started to take pics of the kitchen, and hope to start posting pics of the house at the start of the new year. . . but it will probably take me all next year to get each room beautifully clean for its own photo shoot. ; ) I am not a filthy pig, and do clean regularly, but SHEESH this little house gets messy and dirty FAST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's because you have 6 people living in a little house, and clutter breeds. Love Sunny's hiding place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great hiding spot, if a little gross :p

    Now, in my house, the laundry would have been there intentionally. Just to hide it from visitors ;) Oh, I have no pride...

    I want to see house pics, too!!!

    ReplyDelete