words i am pondering today



Do your little bit of good where you are; it is those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.--Desmond Tutu


Friday, December 17, 2010

So, tell me, what are you dying to know?

Reader Gabe just make a request to my last post, asking when I am going to get around to writing more about how we successfully live as a homeschooling family of six in such a small home.  I am glad she asked, because I have been meaning to do that for a loooooong time.  So I think after Christmas, when I should have a little down time and the chance to blog more (ha! well, here's hoping!) I will make that a writing goal. 

So as I start thinking about what ideas to share, how about you all let me know what specific questions you are dying to have answered.  Nothing is off limits--you can ask away.  Living in such a small space does really make us get creative with stuff, storage, personal space management. . . so anything you would like to know, just ask in the comments and I'll do my best to address it as I write.

ALSO, for those of you who have been waiting patiently, I'll also be giving you all the virtual home tour!  (Oooooooohhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhh!) So now you can satisfy all your curiosity about us and how we live, and  I guarantee you will leave the tour loving your own comparatively huge space and being thankful for what you have. : )  

3 comments:

  1. call us so we can hear about your trip

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know why you live so far away instead of just being my neighbor? Houses are bigger, if that's any incentive ;) Of course, the snow and miserable weather is a little worse... :p

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for being willing to share! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete