words i am pondering today



Do your little bit of good where you are; it is those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.--Desmond Tutu


Sunday, July 10, 2011

HaiCakes!

OK, the family-fest wrap-up will just have to wait until I coerce Rebecca to send me her best photos.  I am finding as I go through my own photo selection that there were just too many fun events that we did not manage to capture at ALL.  (So, Rebecca, pretty please?)  If all else fails, I will resort to poetic imagery--but that is asking a lot of my verbal skills these days, so I hope to end up with more photos.

In the meantime, there are LOTS of other things I have been meaning to share with you.  So, for today, one of my favorite recent CakeWrecks posts:  HaiCakes!


Packing foam peanuts,

A big shiny pile of...wait.

Is that Tiana?




Considering we just finished an art and poetry project involving haikus, this was just too timely. And too funny.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment