words i am pondering today



Do your little bit of good where you are; it is those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.--Desmond Tutu


Friday, January 7, 2011

FYI: beautiful wood photo frames, on sale, free shipping!

I get emails from Exposures, the company that sells photo albums and other photo-related things, so when I got an email after Christmas about their additional post-holiday sale, I went to browse (to look for great prices on potential Christmas presents for next year--shhhhhhh) and saw these hanging picture frames:

I ordered the small round one, and when it arrived, I was amazed at how big and beautiful it was. I thought the whole diameter of the frame would be 6 inches, but that is actually just the photo space, so the whole frame is larger.  And what looked like kind of a distressed wood accent along the frame rim is really carving!  Basically these are truly gorgeous frames--much prettier in real life--at a really good price (the size I got was $16), and now they are offering another special with free shipping! Offer expires Jan 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment