words i am pondering today



Do your little bit of good where you are; it is those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.--Desmond Tutu


Thursday, September 16, 2010

to you, Desiree, if you ever visit

Desiree, I'm talkin' to you

Your blog is gone, the email I sent to you permanently failed.

If you have walked away forever from the virtual realm and your fellow bloggers, that is completely fine.  As long as you do so without any blue feelings, wondering if anyone has even noticed you are gone.  Feeling like nobody cares.

Well, just in case you ever see this, let me tell you:  I read your blog not because you were witty or original or cute (although you were all those things).  I read your blog because I was interested in you.  You for who you are, on your life journey.  I read because I cared--and will still care, even if I never hear from you again.

And just because you are an atheist does not mean you don't have a spirit to nourish.  I am going to pray for you, that you are surrounded by Love.  And it does not matter if you don't believe in what I believe--God does not need you to believe in Him, for Him to believe in you.   You are an awesome, wonderful creation, and I am glad to have known you for a while.

And if you want me to stop praying for you, well, then I guess you'll just have to ask.  You know where to find me.  ; )

2 comments: