words i am pondering today



Do your little bit of good where you are; it is those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.--Desmond Tutu


Sunday, December 28, 2014

Peace, Peace



Peace, peace, peace on Earth
And goodwill to all. 
This is a time for joy,
This is a time for love.
Now let us all sing together
of peace, peace, peace on Earth.

(This is the little song I taught the kids so we could sing for Great-Grandma as a present. I didn't know my Dear Husband would grab the camera for a video. But I'm glad he did, so I can share it with you all. My sister Rebecca, it should bring back fond memories of Madrigal dinners!)

I hope all of you reading this had wonderful Christmases!

2 comments:

  1. Just now got to hear it and loved it. We miss you all so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! What a thoughtful gift for GGma!!

    ReplyDelete