words i am pondering today



Do your little bit of good where you are; it is those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.--Desmond Tutu


Friday, October 5, 2012

in this home. . .

attributed to someone named Debbie Napier on facebook


The spell-check red line in that cracks me up.  I guess in that home they aren't perfectionists either!

But we aren't perfectionists either. So I still like this picture and what it is trying to convey.  I am trying this week to do all those things well, and boy am I getting the "real" and "mistakes" parts down.  My wonderfully amazing children of last week are back to grumpy and disrespectful, for no reason other than we had a lot of fun at the end of last week. Sigh.

But I'm trying to focus today specifically on the "grace" and "hugs" and "love."

And trying  not to covet the house in the picture. ; )



1 comment:

  1. Hahah. My first thought went to coveting that kitchen. Gorgeous.

    Love it. Thanks for the reminder today!

    ReplyDelete