words i am pondering today



Do your little bit of good where you are; it is those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.--Desmond Tutu


Sunday, October 14, 2012

Family Photo Shoot

 


Last week the girls and I were part of an art project at our church--I hope to share more about it another time, when the whole thing is done.  But part of it was sharing in the creation of this huge piece of art, that is currently leaning up outside of the church gym.  I discovered long ago that the art around our church buildings make excellent backdrops for family portraits--esp. if you get good lighting.  My dear Becky took these for us this morning--thank you!





This last one would be my favorite, except DH is so hidden in the back. Sorry, hon!

(Rebecca, please feel free to snag any of these for the Christmas calendar! Just be sure to enlarge before saving.) 


1 comment:

  1. I like the middle one the best!

    You have such a beautiful family. The girls are just gorgeous and Smiley is growing up to be such a little man. And you, as usual, look amazing. I love your style!

    Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete