words i am pondering today



Do your little bit of good where you are; it is those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.--Desmond Tutu


Saturday, June 23, 2012

URGENT PRAYER NEEDED

No, it is not for us. We are on the road again, in CO again on the way back to CA. We had a fabulous  time in IL, but were so busy I never got to blog again. (that and my mother put away her laptop (wisely) when the hordes of family descended, so my only way to blog would have been on my husband's touchpad, which I am typing two-fingered on now.  Not worth it.

unless there is real need.  And while catching up on a few blogs this morning in the hotel room while waiting for my family o awake, I read about a REAL NEED.  Apparently there is an American family RIGHT NOW in Ghana, legally adopting 4 kids, but they have been accused of child-trafficking, and were put in jail, and their children, including their American biological children ages 4 and 6, have been placed in a government orphanage!!!!!!  On this touchpad I don't know how to cut and paste links, so please go over to the blog on my sidebar called "for the love of Julia and Aaron" to read the story and follow the links she gives.

My prayers are for the safety and well being of the children, and then that our and the Ghanaian governments work reasonably and quickly to resolve this scary, sad mistake.  But ultimately, that God uses this for His good and perfect means in the hearts and minds of this family, the gov officials on both sides, and all those who read their story.  That after it is all over, everyone will be able to look back and see clearly God's provision and direct intervention, and see truth of his active care for those who love him and call upon his name.

Regular blogging hopefully to resume mid next week!

have a blessed weekend, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment