words i am pondering today



Do your little bit of good where you are; it is those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.--Desmond Tutu


Thursday, April 26, 2012

still breathing!

I tried to blog this morning with a few free minutes, but it's just not working--too much I could say, none of it worth the time this morning!  But I just wanted to say all is well, just very hectic.  I got really sick, but now am better.  I am neck-deep in homeschool projects, including the annual Author's Fair, for which I am leading a group project for our homeschool friends.  I am trying to finish up units I had wanted to do before the end of the official end of school--always a very productive and energetic time of the year for us. 

And just yesterday I found out that this weekend EITHER we will be going to DH's parents OR will be hosting family down here--and won't know for sure until late tonight or tomorrow, which means I have to frantically clean house AND get all the laundry ready to pack, just in case! All while trying to finish up our poetry and watercolor collages to be examples for our book-making party tomorrow, which I am leading.  WHEW.  

So, even though there is plenty to say, I really should not take any more time at the computer. But I just wanted everyone to know all is well here. : )  If you really miss me going on and on, you are welcome to check out the book project we are doing over on the homeschool blog.  And hopefully life will settle down next week, or at the very least the week after, and I can share more of life with you again.

Hope these last few weeks have been good wherever you are!

1 comment:

  1. Praying that you can maintain a sense of peace in the madness. Hang in there!

    Has anyone told you lately that you're Supermom? Because you are. :)

    ReplyDelete