words i am pondering today



Do your little bit of good where you are; it is those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.--Desmond Tutu


Thursday, December 3, 2009

this i want to see



The preview alone made me cry. Ok, ok, that is not hard to do, esp. on the amount of sleep I have been getting for a few months now. But still, please watch and enjoy the beauty, the potential.

(This narrow format cuts off a bit of the picture, so I suggest you double click on the video and it will take you to the official video on youtube, where you can see the whole image)

3 comments:

  1. yeah, i'm tearing up! what a great idea for a movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. this is touching me on so many levels! I think I held my breath for most of it. And of course I teared up. And I haven't been losing sleep either! So, you're not crazy Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I don't know to laugh or to cry!!! So beautiful. Eeeh!

    ReplyDelete