words i am pondering today



Do your little bit of good where you are; it is those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.--Desmond Tutu


Sunday, September 23, 2012

Minnie Zephie makes her fashion debut

So, sometimes when I am not blogging much over here it is because life is dictating otherwise.  But sometimes it is because I am blogging over at one of my other blogs, The World is Our Classroom or Minnie Zephie's Steampunk Treasure Trunk, both of which appear on the right-hand sidebar, in case you are curious.  TWIOC is a blog started by a fellow homeschool mom that has become the online forum for our local "Vintage Homeschool Moms" group.  At certain times of the year I am very busy over there organizing and orchestrating events and projects.  Any of you readers who homeschool are welcome to check it out--we post homeschool humor too, and I often write out projects step-by-step, so anyone interested can do them yourself. 

Minnie Zephie is my sorta-secret alter-ego.  She is way more fun and fashion minded than anyone who knows me in real life would ever think of me. ; )  And today she debuted in her first personal fashion segment over on her blog.  I thought some of you might enjoy it!

Hope you all had a good weekend.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment