words i am pondering today



Do your little bit of good where you are; it is those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.--Desmond Tutu


Thursday, September 13, 2012

In case any of you were wondering why I've been quiet. . . .




So much fun things to share!  I'll try soon to start blogging and sharing pics of our trip to Disneyland with my in-laws.   God was all over it.  : )

In the meantime, I have to get through a B U S Y week--all good stuff, just really exhausting! 

I hope you are all having a good week, and settling smoothly into your Fall routines!

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of all of the time you get to spend at Disney. Your kids must love it!

    I can't wait to hear about the trip (and your lovely MIL). ;)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! I can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete