words i am pondering today



Do your little bit of good where you are; it is those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.--Desmond Tutu


Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Squeeking in a post--adorable T's, sold to bless

SO MUCH TO SAY.  So little time today.  (Or I should say, so many things I really need to do instead)

But I came upon these t-shirts today, and thought they were so attractive--and the proceeds from some of them benefit families trying to fundraise for adoptions. . . so I had to get in a quick post to share them:






Beautiful sentiments and graphics on the front, and at least some of them have even more beautiful Scripture on the back.  Non-Christian readers:  I personally would be comfortable wearing a shirt that quoted Budda, if it was a sentiment that I believed in, and doing so would not make me feel like I wass endorsing all of Buddhism.  If you like any of these shirts, consider if you would feel the same way about the words of the Jewish or Christian Scriptures, like below:





One of the shirts is being sold as a fundraiser for heart surgeries for orphans:



You can read about it's inspiration here.

The last shirt I want to share is also from one of the blogs on my sidebar, "All Are Precious In His Sight."   I'd post a picture, but Lorraine's blog is acting a little wonky this morning, so the image is cut off.  But I actually like it so much I ordered one for Sunny, who neede some new clothes this summer.  I could not justify one for myself, since I have plenty of T's, so good thing I had reason to shop for Sunny. ; )  I got the brown design, which I love.  But there is also a black design, for a limited time.  I will try to post an image later--it is so cute.   And the proceeds from that sale also go to help orphans. Win-win!

So if you need any t-shirts for your kids this summer, consider these!




No comments:

Post a Comment