words i am pondering today



Do your little bit of good where you are; it is those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.--Desmond Tutu


Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Not Back To School Photos

My schoolgirls


A couple of our homeschool mom friends decided we should have a special "Back To School" park date, and take official "school" portraits.  What a fun idea--wish had thought of it way back when we first started homeschooling!  


Sunny, Grade 8


Merry, Grade 5


Happy, Grade 3


Smiley--who was of course not at all smiley yesterday, and who in fact had an inexplicable clinging and refusing to look at the camera fit--my kindergartener.


The Redwood Academy, Fall 2013






3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Can't believe how much everyone has grown and changed. Sunny seems to have filled out a little (in a good way). Send me an email so that I have your email address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove these pictures, Lisa. you have such a beautiful family. I need to catch up reading yr blog. I've been in my own little world, preparing job market materials :).

    ReplyDelete